Welcome back to Healthy 2Day Wednesdays!
Healthy 2Day Wednesdays is proudly hosted by the following ladies. Please stop by all our blogs for great ideas on living healthy lives!
Stephani's top 3 picks from last week:
Lovely collection of 28 smoothies sans bananas from Green Thickies
Crunchy Thrifty HEALTHY Cool's herbal infection-fighting stash
Ever since I learned how America's sudden obsession with quinoa is hurting South American families who used to rely on this little-known high-protein grain (just two of many articles here and here), I've avoided buying it . I know it's just a drop in the bucket kinda thing, but it's a drop I'm responsible for. Anyway, I thought this post was really interesting an helpful on how to grow and prepare your own quinoa. It's actually a pretty plant!
Have you been featured as an H2W favorite?
We now have a button for you to add to your post or side bar! You can get different size buttons here.How to join this week’s fun:
- Share an idea, tip, recipe, things to avoid, something new to try, natural remedy, alternative medicine, going “green” tips, etc. that will help us to remain or become more healthy!
- If this is your first time participating read more info & get button here (also find the “I've been featured” button there)
- Comment on another participant’s post, this builds community.
- Add button or link back to that day’s link up.
- Spread the word so we can learn more ideas on keep our families healthy; feel free to share on Facebook or Twitter.
- Ideas: homebirths, natural remedies, an interesting article, something eco-friendly, a review, natural cleaner, alternative or holistic approaches to health, how to’s, the list goes on & on!
- If you are adding a recipe, make sure the ingredients do not include white flour, refined sugar, processed products, packages products (unless it is clearly stated or pictured that it is organic or all natural) and the like. We are looking for whole food recipes that are beneficial to our health.
- If you have any questions regarding H2W’s, please contact Rachel.