Welcome back to Healthy 2day Wednesdays!
Happy Wednesday everyone! Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up your posts with us. We sure do appreciate it. I love seeing what you share from week to week and I look forward to "Healthy Wednesday" every week! -Carrie
Carrie's favorites from last week:As the top 3, you have been Facebook’d, and Tweeted and Pinned by Carrie. And don’t forget, your posts will be pinned onto my Pinterest board especially made just for Healthy 2Day Wednesdays.
Natural Ways to Avoid the Flu
by Lori at Always Learning.
Only the best chicken salad
Dawn at Small Footprint Family with
her Grain Free Indulgence Chocolate Cake.
Have you been featured? We now have a button for you to add to your post or side bar if you have been featured, if you would like to. You can get different size buttons here.
How to join this week’s fun:
- Share an idea, tip, recipe, things to avoid, something new to try, natural remedy, alternative medicine, going “green” tips, etc. that will help us to remain or become more healthy!
- If this is your first time participating read more info & get button here (also find the “I've been featured” button there)
- Comment on another participant’s post, this builds community.
- Add button or link back to that day’s link up.
- Spread the word so we can learn more ideas on keep our families healthy; feel free to share on Facebook or Twitter.
- Ideas: homebirths, natural remedies, an interesting article, something eco-friendly, a review, natural cleaner, alternative or holistic approaches to health, how to’s, the list goes on & on!
- If you are adding a recipe, make sure the ingredients do not include white flour, refined sugar, processed products, packages products (unless it is clearly stated or pictured that it is organic or all natural) and the like. We are looking for whole food recipes that are beneficial to our health.
- If you have any questions regarding H2W’s, please contact Rachel.