Welcome back to Healthy 2day Wednesdays!
Healthy 2Day Wednesday is hosted by:
and this month’s guest host is Lisa of HappyinDoleValley
Special note from Stephani who choose the top 3 this week:
I had no idea how hard it would be to choose three favorites to feature this week. Really, I didn't. While I've gladly hosted Healthy 2Day Wednesday for several months now, this was my first time taking the reigns as she-who-decides-the-fate-of-the-linkies. Hi world, it's me, Stephani from The Cheapskate Cook, and I'm sorry I couldn't feature more of you. You are so inspiring. You are so crafty, and cooky, and greenie, and healthy, and researchy.
This year I'd like to learn more about natural remedies. I'd like to grow a healthier collection of vegetables in the containers on our back deck. And seeing your posts every week helps remind me of those goals. So thank you for participating. Thank you for inspiring, thank you for equipping, and thank you for sucking me in so I spent too long reading your awesome blogs last week. It was fun. Meet the others who may get sucked in by you:
Stephani's Favorites from last week:Well, top 3 favorites. I favorite a lot more of you. As the top 3, you have been Facebook'd, Tweeted, and Pinned by Stephani. You're welcome.
5 Easy Ways to Eat More Vegetables, by Plus Other Good Stuff
I honestly wondered if anyone else would click through to this post because let's face it, vegetables aren't exactly a national favorite. But this is Healthy 2Day Wednesday, people, and it's the New Year, so 96.2% of us have goals to eat more vegetables anyway. So here's a great post just for you. And me, because that is my goal too.
Nourishing Crock Pot Rice, by Real Food Real Frugal
I kinda hate cooking rice, but this simple slow cooker version sounds almost
5 Tips for Beating Winter Illness by Townsend House
Yay for winter! Yay for viruses! Yay for building immunities! But seriously, these are some good, simple, easy tips.
How to join this week's fun:
Link up to any of our blogs with your favorite healthy post.
Guidelines for this Link-Up:
- Share an idea, tip, recipe, things to avoid, something new to try, natural remedy, alternative medicine, going “green” tips, etc. that will help us to remain or become more healthy!
- If this is your first time participating read more info & get button here (also find the "I've been featured" button there)
- Comment on another participant’s post, this builds community.
- Add button or link back to that day’s link up.
- Spread the word so we can learn more ideas on keep our families healthy; feel free to share on Facebook or Twitter.
- Ideas: homebirths, natural remedies, an interesting article, something eco-friendly, a review, natural cleaner, alternative or holistic approaches to health, how to’s, the list goes on & on!
- If you are adding a recipe, make sure the ingredients do not include white flour, refined sugar, processed products, packages products (unless it is clearly stated or pictured that it is organic or all natural) and the like. We are looking for whole food recipes that are beneficial to our health.
- If you have any questions regarding H2W's, please contact Rachel.