Welcome back to Healthy 2day Wednesdays!Healthy 2Day Wednesday is hosted by:
Rachel of Day2Day Joys
Carrie of Young Living Oil Lady
Debra of Sweet Kisses Dirty Dishes
Anne of Authentic Simplicity
Link up to any of our blogs with your favorite healthy post! Top three this week: Since you were one of the three “chosen”… you’ve been Facebooked, Pinned, and Tweeted by Carrie!
Make your own guacamole
Make ahead meatballs
Crock-pot Apple Sauce
Rules for this Link-Up:
- Share an idea, tip, recipe, things to avoid, something new to try, natural remedy, alternative medicine, going “green” tips, etc. that will help us to remain or become more healthy!
- If this is your first time participating read more info & get button here.
- Comment on another participant’s post.
- Add button or link back to that day’s link up.
- Spread the word so we can learn more ideas on keep our families healthy; feel free to share on Facebook or Twitter.
- Ideas: homebirths, natural remedies, an interesting article, something eco-friendly, a review, natural cleaner, alternative or holistic approaches to health, how to’s, the list goes on & on!
- If you are adding a recipe, make sure the ingredients do not include white flour, refined sugar, processed products, packages products (unless it is clearly stated or pictured that it is organic or all natural) and the like. We are looking for whole food recipes that are beneficial to our health!