Did you know how simple making your own dips & dressings can be?
It's so simple and easy to make you will wonder why you never made your own in the first place. Here is a recipe for homemade honey mustard, one of my all-time favorites! For this ranch dip/dressing it depends on how much you are going to make to determine the amount. If you are making a dip for a party and need a lot, make a lot, if you need some for a day or two, make a little.
What you need:mayo (we don't use mayo, we use vegenaise)
plain yogurt or sour cream
salt & pepper to taste
water or milk needed to make a dressing
What to do:
- Determine how much you dip or dressing you are going to make.
- Mix equal parts mayo and yogurt
- Pour in a dash of the onion & garlic powders, and parsley. For a large batch about 1 tablespoon+ of each, for a small batch about 1 teaspoon+ of each. (This is solely determined on your taste)
- Add in salt & pepper and mix well.
- Up to step 4, you have made a dip, to make a dressing, simply add in a few tablespoons of water or milk and stir, add in more depending on your desired consistency.
- Enjoy with your favorite veggies or salad! or even some ranch chicken