This week Anne from Quick and Easy Cheap and Healthy chose her favorite 3 submissions from last week's H2W. She said, "You guys. Seriously. You made it so hard on me! I had a really tough time picking my favorites", but here goes: (comments below ALL by Anne)
Gluten-Free Pizza Crust @ The Frugal Farm Wife
I have been very unsuccessful in the past with my attempts at GF pizza crust - This one looks like it works very well! Time for me to try again.
Living Healthy Without Going Crazy @ Healthy-n-Balanced
I completely agree with the philosophy written down here, and I believe this is a must-read for anyone tempted to dive head-first into whole foods.
Natural Multi-Purpose Citrus Cleanser @ Lexie:Naturals
I've seen recipes for this particular kind of cleanser before, but this is the first time I actually understood the directions. And now, I want to try it again, now that I know what I'm doing!
And just so you three know... you've been pinned, Facebooked and Tweeted! Oh, and Stumbled. Cause you're just that good.
- Share an idea, tip, recipe, things to avoid, something new to try, natural remedy, alternative medicine, going "green" tips, etc. that will help us to remain or become more healthy!
- If this is your first time participating read more info & get button here.
- Comment on another participant's post.
- Add button or link back to that day's link up.
- Spread the word so we can learn more ideas on keep our families healthy; feel free to share on Facebook or Twitter.
- Ideas: homebirths, natural remedies, an interesting article, something eco-friendly, a review, natural cleaner, alternative or holistic approaches to health, how to's, the list goes on & on!
- If you are adding a recipe, make sure the ingredients do not include white flour, refined sugar, processed products, packages products (unless it is clearly stated or pictures that it is organic or all natural) and the like. We are looking for whole food recipes that are beneficial to our health!