Instead of writing a post to go along with H2W, I am going to still write a post and publish it Wednesday morning and add it into the link up as well. That way people who just want to link up their posts can and those of you who want to read my normal H2W post will an opportunity to read if you wish to, plus I love the interaction in the comments. (Be on the look out for a new comment plug-in that will help me to reply one on one!)
Thank you so much for taking this journey with me for the past 30 weeks! I hope you will take some time to check out the other posts in the link up!
Each week, I choose 3 posts that really stuck out to me, something that I thought would be encouraging to everyone. (if you would like to nominate someone one week, please email me)
It's Healthy 2day Wednesdays 30th Link Up! So glad you're here! Thank you for stopping by! Hope you'll take a second to read some of the other entries! I hope we will all learn something to help make our families healthier!
My top 3 entries from last week:
Rules for this Link up:
- Share an idea, tip, recipe, things to avoid, something new to try, natural remedy, alternative medicine, going "green" tips, etc. that will help us to remain or become more healthy!
- If this is your first time participating read more info & get button here
- Comment on someone who linked up, I'm sure they would LOVE to hear from you!
- Add button or link back to that days link up
- Spread the word so we can learn more ideas on keep our families healthy
- If you're not participating today, I hope you'll come back & join in!