If you’re a blogger you can link up your wisdom, ideas, projects, recipes, whatever you think other people might benefit from reading. This is our weekly gathering of brilliant ideas shared by amazing people who love to experiment with new ways to improve their lives and their health. Browse through the collection… or add your own!
This is one of those linky parties that is hosted by several bloggers at the same time (see handy graphic below), and we take turns week-by-week choosing the top three posts. This week Steph chose her favorites. Enjoy!
Steph's top 3 picks from last week:
As the top 3, you have been Facebook’d by Steph. And don’t forget, your posts were pinned to our Pinterest board made especially for Healthy 2Day Wednesdays.
Natural 3-Ingredient Hand Sanitizer Spray from Eyes on the Source
Cherry Almond Ice Cream from Simple Foody
Hired Killers (great but ugly bugs for your garden!) from Brown Thumb Mama
Have you been featured as an H2W favorite?We now have a button for you to add to your post or side bar! You can get different size buttons here.
Guidelines for this Link-Up:
- Share an idea, tip, recipe, things to avoid, something new to try, natural remedy, alternative medicine, going “green” tips, etc. that will help us to remain or become more healthy!
- If this is your first time participating read more info & get button here (also find the “I’ve been featured” button there)
- Comment on another participant’s post, this builds community.
- Add button or link back to that day’s link up.
- Spread the word so we can learn more ideas on keep our families healthy; feel free to share on Facebook or Twitter.
- Ideas: homebirths, natural remedies, an interesting article, something eco-friendly, a review, natural cleaner, alternative or holistic approaches to health, how to’s, the list goes on & on!
- If you are adding a recipe, make sure the ingredients do not include white flour, refined sugar, processed products, packages products (unless it is clearly stated or pictured that it is organic or all natural) and the like. We are looking for whole food recipes that are beneficial to our health.
- If you have any questions regarding H2W’s, please contact Rachel.If you’re not participating today, I hope you’ll come back & join in next week!